To help improve the flow of air into the radiator, APR Carbon Fiber
Radiator Cooling Plates can be utilized to channel the flow of air
directly to the radiator. This will improve the efficiency of the
radiator while adding a high-tech, race inspired look to your engine
The flow of air is not only limited to the outside of a car. To
maximize cooling capabilities, a radiator needs a direct flow of air to
allow an engine to maintain consistent temperatures on the race track.
Because of structural gaps above the radiator, the flow of air could
escape making the radiator not as efficient as it could be.
- Dry Carbon Fiber Manufacturing Process
– The APR Radiator Cooling Plates are constructed by high temperature
and high pressure dry carbon fiber production process, making them
durable and able to withstand elevated engine bay temperatures.
- Designed for Easy Installation – The APR Radiator Cooling Plates are designed to factory specifications for easy installation and clean fit and finish.
- Fade Resistant Epoxy Coating
– To ensure durability, the APR Radiator Cooling Plate uses fade
resistant epoxy coating to reduce the effects of high engine bay
Fits: Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8/9
Part # CF-483031