Features a bright red LED display and includes the
gauge, an LC-1 wideband controller, oxygen sensor & bung/plug, and the
award-winning LogWorks engine-tuning software. Key benefits of the "DB" kits
- The industry’s most accurate and fastest-responding wideband controller.
- One additional available analog output (one connects to the gauge).
- Easy set up and wiring (instructions included).
- LC-1 includes Innovate serial in & out for adding additional modular tuning
(Gauge itself is analog only- no serial).
- "Blackout" appearance when unpowered.
- Log directly from the LC-1’s digital output into laptop w/included software.
For tuners seeking the most cost-effective way to start monitoring Air/Fuel
Ratio, the DB series gauges offer an attractive option, while opening the world
of true digital data acquisition and software engine analysis.
For example, users can add multi-sensor interfaces, and log 5 critical
parameters directly into any PC or laptop. Or they can get a DL-32 data logger
for hundreds of hours of 32-channel data logging on an SD card.
Best of all, the DB gauges include the powerful LogWorks software for
synchronous high-speed logging of wideband data, other MTS sensors, and data
from a growing list of "piggyback" fuel controllers and standalone or factory
(OBD2) ECUs. This is the same software used by champion engine builders and
Size: 52mm (2 1/16")
Part # 3796